[ux_banner height=”400px” height__sm=”300px” bg_color=”rgb(0,0,0)”]
[text_box width__sm=”100″ scale__sm=”110″ padding=”0px 0px 35px 0px” position_x=”50″ position_y=”50″]
How To Enter
Closing date for entries – Friday 4th March 2022
[text_box margin=”0px 0px -52px 0px” position_x=”50″ position_y=”100″ visibility=”hide-for-medium”]
- The overall aim of these awards is to recognise and celebrate the success of businesses and professionals within the Beauty Industry across Northern Ireland. These awards are designed to be inclusive and accessible and will be presented at a gala dinner to be held in the Crowne Plaza Belfast on Sunday 15th May 2021.
- Awards will be available for each of the categories as detailed on this website
- Entries should not exceed the wordcount stated (1000 words including 2 high res images)
- The awards are open to all businesses in the NI Beauty Industry but with the following restrictions:
- Sponsors cannot enter the award which they are sponsoring.
- By entering into the awards you are agreeing to attend or send a representative to the award ceremony should you be shortlisted as a finalist on Sunday 15th May 2022.
- The submission will consist of a written document (which includes how you meet the category criteria which is outlined within each category) and any supporting images / supporting material.
- Entries must be made by emailing a word / PDF document with your awards submission along with a front page to include salon, clinic or practice contact details and send to info@NIBeautyExcellence.com
- Please include the name of your salon, clinic, or practice as this will be used for referencing your submission on the Awards evening and in other supporting material.
- Entries which do not meet the format may be excluded from the competition. Only emailed submissions will be accepted.
- The judging panel may rely on published information and facts that are in the public domain when considering entries. Short-listed businesses may be asked to provide confirmation of claims made.
- The opinion of the judging panel in all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Judges will not allow personal relationships or experiences to influence judging marks or decisions and their judging will be impartial and based on the standard of entry, campaign, organisation or product.
- Judges will declare any perceived conflict of interest to the event organisers ahead of reading any entries.
- All judging discussions are confidential and will not be shared or discussed with anyone outside of the judging panel ahead of the ceremony or thereafter.
- Judges will not share confidential material, judging papers or entries with anyone outside of the judging panel.
- Judges will securely delete all judging materials immediately after the judging period or give materials to the NI Beauty Excellence Awards team who will manage this.
- Salons, practices and clinics may enter as many of the award categories as they wish but they may only make one entry in each category by emailing a word document or PDF submission for that category as different judges make be judging difference categories.
- In the unlikely situation where a category is not deemed to be viable the organisers reserve the right to cancel that category without prior notice.
- Only the shortlisted list of finalists will be notified, and all finalists will be announced in the Daily Mirror and Belfast Live
- In submitting your awards entry, you are giving permission for the data in your entry to be used to receive our awards ezine, viewed by our judges’ , used on the awards evening and/or in post PR media releases – please ensure you highlight in the category award submission if any information provided is confidential.
- If a category has a substantial amount of entries judges may subdivide the category
- All Personal Data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
- There will be a professional photographer and video production taking place during the event on Sunday 15th May. The event will also be streamed live on the night. Attendees consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience. Photographs taken at the event are the intellectual property of Weir Events Ltd (organisers of the NI Beauty Excellence Awards) and its event partners and will be such used in promotion and marketing post-event.
- Tickets and Cancellations – Cancellations are permitted 28 days or more in advance of the NI Beauty Excellence Awards. Weir Events LTD (Organisers of the NI Beauty Excellence Awards) regrets that no cancellations are acceptable 28 days prior to the event date, and therefore no refunds are payable after this point. However, a substitute delegate or guest can be nominated in replacement. All requests for cancellations or substitutions must be made in writing to info@NIBeautyExcellence.com. Where circumstances force cancellation of the event in its entirety, Weir Events Ltd (organisers of the NI Beauty Excellence Awards) will offer a full refund to each paying guest within 28 days of the cancellation. Full payment for event ticket sales are strictly 7 days from invoice date or 7 days in advance of the event date, whichever is sooner.
- Entries must be received no later than 12noon on Friday 11th March 2022